Thursday, May 17, 2012

Day 821 : A Veritably Springy Dip

Didn't today's weather make you want to be outside and soaking up the sun enjoying a glass of rose? I know it surely made me want to! So in honor of the gorgeous weather and it being officially rose drinking season, I thought I'd suggest a bright green dip perfect with some crispy toasted morsels of Ciabatta bread.

Fromagical's Greentime Springtime Dip

1/2 lb of Salvatore Brooklyn Ricotta
4-5 Steamed Asparagus - diced
1/4 - 1/6 fennel bulb - diced
1/2 cup of fresh basil
EVOO
1 garlic clove
Sea Salt
Black Pepper
1/3 cup of Parmesan
1/3 cup of roasted salted almonds (to thicken your dip)
Drop of Lemon

Once your asparagus is cooked and all of the veggies are chopped - toss everything in the food processor and melange till all of the ingredients have melded together into an aromatic, flavorful, vegetal and delish dip perfect for a day like this!

Enjoy the sunshine my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive