Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Day 1000 : Of Dreams and little things

999 posts ago, I had the idea to start writing about my love of cheese and to share that love with the world through recipes, stories, experiences, cheese reviews and more. And now on day 1,000 looking towards the future -- Fromagical is on the cusp of something new and exciting. But more so, what is thrilling for this passion of mine is seeing the look on people's faces when I tell them I write a cheese blog and teach cheese classes -- they just light up with delight.

It has been a wild ride these 999 days of new cheeses, travels, experiences, making new friends, expanding my horizons and much much more. What I've learned is that with a little passion and a little drive, you can take a love and turn it into something more and to me that is what Fromagical is.

Here's to the next 1000 days of Fromagical's adventures!

Thank you to everyone who has followed me from day one and to those who have helped me grow and develop my cheese world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive