Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Day 567 : Traveling home via Montreal

No exciting cheese moments really today, however I always have the slight satisfaction of getting through American customs and border patrol with European cheese -- cheeses crafted with raw milk that don't necessarily adhere to the exact American standards of cheese production but are completely legal in Europe...although currently I am writing to you all, my dear Fromagical readers from the airport in Montreal, Canada, I am in fact technically on American soil having gone through customs here. Shortly a flight back to New York City and home to my dog, my small studio and daily life in Manhattan.

No airplane food for me but how about one of Marks and Spencer's 2 for 3 pound salads -- quinoa, peas, carrots, sugar snap peas, almonds, peanuts, pumpkin seeds and goat's milk cheese with a spicy Asian soy vinaigrette -- a melange of Asian and Continental notes, the perfect light and delish brunch-ie dish for the travel day.

Tomorrow is back to normal folks, I hope you enjoyed Fromagical's European adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive