Sunday, May 27, 2012

Day 828 : A whirlwind of a weekend- a little less cheese and a little more reflection

Gosh this weekend flew by in a flurry of events celebrating two of my closest friends' marriage -- a bridal shower, a bachelorette, a reception and a post reception brunch all in the span of a few short days. Each event was completely distinct and truly was catered to the lives and passions of my two dear friends - a celebration of them. People came from near and far to be together and the outpouring of love and support for these two fabulous people was omnipresent. It surely made me stop and think about how lucky I am to have them in my life and in turn how lucky I am to be surrounded by such wonderful friends and family on a daily basis. So on this Memorial Day weekend, I encourage you not only to take the time to pay remembrance to those who have fallen while serving our country but also to pay thanks to those who make your life brighter and more special on a daily basis.

So thank you to all my friends and family for your constant love and support and congratulations once again to my friends on their marriage.


Stay tuned tomorrow for a return to things cheese-y and Fromagical's recommendations for what cheeses are best for cookouts and outdoor picnics!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive