Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Day 707 : Interconnectivity

Day two of our 2012 Fromagical changes has arrived! 

What does today bring my friends? 

Fromagical is now on Twitter and on Facebook! 

As a Fromagical lover and follower who maybe doesn't have the time to read some of my longer ramblings, I hope you will think about following me on Twitter @fromagical or looking me up on Facebook under Fromagical. Our new web of interconnectivity will allow you all my readers to participate on a greater scale and provide me with constant feedback hopefully opening up a whole new world of opportunities!

Exciting developments on the cheese horizon as well! Surprises await..

Stay tuned for plenty of in-depth tastings as the week goes on and private views into American Artisanal cheeses.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive