Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Day 687 : Feedback

After close to two years of daily Fromagical musings, I turn to you, my dearest readers, to inquire what you would like to see more of -- what you don't like; what you do like; and well why. I'd sincerely appreciate any and all feedback; it will help Fromagical grow. No matter whether you are the sort of reader who follows on a daily basis, weekly basis, monthly basis or occasionally when you're perusing the web, all advice is greatly appreciated.

Why you may ask now rather than at the two year mark? Well that's because coming to the close of 2011, I think it is important to reflect on this year's events -- ups and downs, and take what transpired since this past snowy January and utilize it constructively moving into the new year. This doesn't just apply for me to Fromagical, I have done the same through out my own personal life, and boy has it felt cleansing in a particularly reflective manner. So I suggest of you, my Fromagical readers to do the same -- stop, take stock of where you've been since 01/01/11 and where you want to go before 12/31/2012 and do it.

Stay tuned for the rest of the week to be full of the "best of 2011 Fromagical stories, cheeses, experiences and more."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive