Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Day 651: Holiday Wine and Cheese Class December 13th! It's time to sign up!

Seems our SCS spotlights are simply going to move to Wednesdays for the remainder of the year...I apologize for the disruption, but ends up being easier on me...

Today I wanted to encourage you to check out my next cheese and wine pairing class on December 13th featuring local holiday wine and cheese pairings and sign up:

http://www.skillshare.com/Holiday-Wine-and-Cheese-Class/946959546

Great as a gift for a significant other or a fun girls night out for the holidays or as a nice way to learn more about holiday wine and cheese or as a break from all the holiday parties you are planning on going to! Even if you can't join, please pass on the word -- it will be a really fun evening with a delish wines and cheeses!

I hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive