Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Day One hundred - Can you believe it?

Pop the Champagne, it's day 100!!! Thinking back, I cannot believe that I've been writing to you all for one hundred days, feels like the perfect mixture of nothing and forever. By that I mean, feels like I just started writing to you all yet feels like I never did not write to you all.....

On our hundredth day anniversary, I thought I would keep things simple and ask all you faithful readers to help spread the cheese word about Fromagical...yet at the same time, I also thought I'd mention my next class to you all:

Summer in the City : Warm Weather cheeses and cooling wines, June 24th 6:30 till 8pm -- a fun and educational evening of cheese and wine that are perfect for those summer months, whether it is by the pool or at the beach or in Central Park, stay tuned for my recommendations for summer cocktail party cheeses and picnic cheeses and rooftop cheeses. More details to follow for our 24th  class, don't fret, you should receive them before Friday.

I'd also like to ask, of you my faithful readers, please let me know what topics you are interested in! Please email me questions, comments, and thoughts....

Lastly, I'd just like to say that the past one hundred days have brought a change within me, a chance to really express myself and trigger the stimulation buttons when it comes to my passions, but most of all, the past one hundred days, have lit me up inside -- creating a fire beneath me. All I can pass on to you, my faithful readers, is the recommendation to figure out what your passion is and go for it! Life is short, take a chance, whether you are ready for it or not! Get your feet wet!!!

Check back tomorrow for day 101's fantastic recipe!
Nite all

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive